Talk about "frontline" workplace ministry! We purchase prime display space at business expositions across the Region, handing out free inspirational materials, sharing the Good News, praying with attendees and fellow exhibitors.
Technology is great, but you can't ignore face-to-face contact and relationship building. We have two bold, billboard-style professional 10' wide trade show displays (cloth version above, backlit version to right).
Periodically, we have displays at expos. Shown above are Drew Crandall with BBB President Paulette Scarpetti at the CT Business Expo. Our next Expo display will be at the GO Conference in Worcester on February 17-18, 2017.
We estimate that over the past 18+ years, we have made over 4.5 million impressions about workplace Christianity by launching the most extense trade show display campaign ever initiated by a workplace ministry in the Northeast. These displays include Christian and secular conferences, expos and seminars.
* We have sponsored faith-building displays at over 300 Christian events.
* We have hosted evangelistic displays at nearly 100 business expos.
* We have conducted or co-sponsored about 500 workshops.
* We have spoken at over 2,000 events.
* We have given away an estimated 300,000+ handouts and info kits by mail, fax, email and in-person.
In addition, Northeast Christians At Work is the lead sponsor of: